1970-1970 Dodge Challenger Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Speaker Inset and Air Conditioning1AIDC00173
Our new vacuum formed plastic dash caps are a great solution to your faded, dry, or cracked auto dashboard. They are designed to easily install over the original dash pad. When properly installed they look great and are very hard to tell from an original. This dash pad cover will only fit vehicles WITH speaker insets AND air conditioning.
- Material - Laminated with a UV resistant material
- Flexibility - Made from a versatile plastic that allows almost rubber like flexibility
- Finish - Dull sheen to minimize glare
- Grain - Matches the original
- Comes with adhesive and installation instructions
- Made in the U.S.A.
One (1) speaker opening
- Speaker Insets - This cap allows the factory speaker grilles to be reused for a more stock look
- Correct for models WITH Air Conditioning (A/C)
This dash pad cover is molded in black. The customer can paint the product for an exact match. The manufacturer recommends SEM brand vinyl paints for re-coloring these dash pad covers.
This interior replacement dash pad cap is a breakthrough for the aftermarket and is perfect for any auto or truck restoration project!
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1970 Dodge Challenger Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Speaker Inset and Air Conditioning
- 1970 Plymouth Barracuda Molded Dash Pad Cover with Single Speaker Inset and Air Conditioning
Part #: 1AIDC00173
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.