1970-1974 Dodge Challenger Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line1AFSU00006
A bad or broken Challenger or Cuda fuel tank sending unit can cause your fuel gauge to read wrong or work starve your engine of fuel. This reproduction fuel tank sending unit is made to fit correctly and plug in to the original connections on your wiring harness. It is made of stainless steel to last as long as the car you put it in.
- Stainless Steel
- 2 outlets
- For cars with 3/8 inch feed line
- Includes Float and Strainer
This replacement fuel gauge sending unit is just what you need to get your Mopar in good running order again!
This sending unit will install just as the original did. Removal and re-installation of the fuel tank may be required.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1970-1974 Dodge Challenger Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Barracuda Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1970-1974 Plymouth Cuda Stainless Steel Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
Part #: 1AFSU00006
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.