1970-1972 Pontiac GTO Tempest GTO with vents Dash Pad Cover1AIDC00021
Our New vacuum formed plastic dash caps are a great solution. They are designed to easily install over dry, cracked and faded originals. When properly installed they look great and are very hard to tell from original. This cover has the provisions for the side vents.
- Material-Laminated with a UV resistant material
- Flexibility-Made from a versatile plastic that allows almost rubber like flexibility.
- Finish-Dull Sheen to minimize glare
- Grain-matches your original
- Comes with adhesive and installation instructions
- Made in the USA
Molded in Black. Customer can paint to match. We recommend SEM brand vinyl paints.
This interior replacement dash pad cap is a breakthrough for the aftermarket and is perfect for any auto or truck restoration project! When properly installed they look great and it is very hard to tell the difference.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
18 Month Warranty
This item is backed by a 18 Month Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1970-1972 Pontiac GTO Tempest GTO with vents Dash Pad Cover
- 1970-1972 Pontiac LeMans Tempest GTO with vents Dash Pad Cover
- 1970-1972 Pontiac Tempest Tempest GTO with vents Dash Pad Cover T37 Deluxe Option
Part #: 1AIDC00021
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.