1968-1969 Olds F85 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)1AFGT00325-337488
- Fuel Tank Option: 17 Gallon
This part replaces:
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKGM34C
Fuel Tank. New. This tank has the filler neck installed. This tank does not work on Station Wagon models. This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
- Capacity: 17 Gallons/64 Liters
- Dimensions: 39-1/4 X 24-1/2 X 7-3/4 inches
- With filler neck - 11-7/8 inches
- With two vent pipes
Includes the lock ring and gasket for the sending unit.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Scratches and Dings
Due to the nature and size, a fuel tank may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do fuel tanks need to be lined or sealed before being installed?
- 1968-1969 Buick Gran Sport 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1968-1969 Buick Skylark 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1968-1969 Buick Special 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1968-1969 Olds 442 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1968-1969 Olds Cutlass 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1968-1969 Olds F85 17 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
Part #: 1AFGT00325
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.