1967-1967 Chevy Impala 24 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)1AFGT00431
- Fuel Tank Option: 24 Gallon
This part replaces:
- Hollander 197-00605
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKGM53C
This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
- Capacity: 24 Gallons/91 Liters
- Dimensions: 35 X 37 X 4 inches
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Filler neck included
- Does not fit Station Wagon Models
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
Shipping Time: This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Scratches and Dings
Due to the nature and size, a fuel tank may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
- 1967 Chevy Bel-Air 24 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1967 Chevy Biscayne 24 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1967 Chevy Caprice 24 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
- 1967 Chevy Impala 24 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Wagon)
Part #: 1AFGT00431
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.