1967-1970 Chevy Biscayne Fuel Tank Sending Unit (excluding Wagon)1AFSU00149-364335
This part replaces:
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKFG105A
This gas tank sending unit is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring life back to your fuel gage on your dashboard.
So if your fuel tank sending unit is broken, rusted out, rotted or just plain defective, this is the part for you!
- 1 Pin Connection
- Outlets: 1
- Rheostat range (0-95 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring gasket
- Does not fit station wagon models
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1967-1970 Chevy Bel-Air Fuel Tank Sending Unit (excluding Wagon)
- 1967-1970 Chevy Biscayne Fuel Tank Sending Unit (excluding Wagon)
- 1967-1970 Chevy Caprice Fuel Tank Sending Unit (excluding Wagon)
- 1967-1970 Chevy Impala Fuel Tank Sending Unit (excluding Wagon)
Part #: 1AFSU00149
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.