1963-75 Dodge Motorhome M300/600 Exhaust Manifold - 1AEEM000791AEEM00079
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 674-189 is DMEEM00042
- HOLLANDER 327-413
Our aftermarket manifolds are some of the highest quality replacements on the market!
If your vehicle's exhaust is getting loud and the exhaust noise is coming from under the hood or engine then you may need to fix a cracked exhaust manifold. Replacing a broken manifold is easiest with a direct replacement manifold that will fit correctly and bolt up to you original engine and exhaust system. This manifold is a direct fitting replacement.
This cast iron manifold has been designed to eliminate the faults of the original Dodge design. Designed for use with manifolds that do not use a heat tube.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side)
- 4 Bolt Flange
- Replaces dealer part number: 1859760
- Center dump design
- Direct replacement
- Corrosion resistant
- Replaces original manifolds that are cracked from thermal expansion and contraction
- Strengthened and redesigned in the vulnerable areas of failure
- Designed for use with vehicles that do NOT use a heat tube
Now you can buy a high quality exhaust manifold for less than 1/2 the price of the dealer. REPLACE your broken, warped, or cracked one now with this great fitting, alternative.
It is built to strict quality control standards and is a great replacement that has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1963-1975 Dodge Motorhome M300/600 Exhaust Manifold for V8 5.9L 361ci Driver or Passenger Side
- 1963-1975 Dodge Motorhome M300/600 Exhaust Manifold for V8 6.8L 413ci Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1AEEM00079
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.