1961-1964 Chevy Impala Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line STAINLESS STEEL (except Station Wagon Models)1AFSU00162
New replacement gas tank sending unit. Made to the original specifications but better, Stainless Steel. If your engine is having trouble getting gas, you have had dirt or debris in you gas tank, or your fuel gauge is not working you may need a new sending unit.
- Construction Material:
- Stainless Steel
- Wires: 1 Prong Connection
- Outlets: 1
- 3/8 inch Feed line
- Rheostat range (0-35 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring gasket
- Does not fit station wagon models
This replacement fuel gauge sending unit is just what you need to get your Chevy in good running order again!
This sending unit will install just as the original did. Removal and re-installation of the fuel tank may be required.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1961-1964 Chevy Bel-Air Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line STAINLESS STEEL (except Station Wagon Models)
- 1961-1964 Chevy Biscayne Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line STAINLESS STEEL (except Station Wagon Models)
- 1961-1964 Chevy Impala Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line STAINLESS STEEL (except Station Wagon Models)
Part #: 1AFSU00162
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.