1961-1964 Chevy Biscayne Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line (except Station Wagon Models)1AFSU00163
This part replaces:
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKFG89A
New replacement gas tank sending unit. Made to the original specifications.
- Construction Material
- Steel Tubing
- Wires: 1 Prong Connection
- Outlets: 1
- 3/8 inch Feed line
- Rheostat range (0-35 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring gasket
- Does not fit station wagon models
This replacement fuel gauge sending unit is just what you need to get your Chevy in good running order again!
This sending unit will install just as the original did. Removal and re-installation of the fuel tank may be required.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1961-1964 Chevy Bel-Air Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line (except Station Wagon Models)
- 1961-1964 Chevy Biscayne Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line (except Station Wagon Models)
- 1961-1964 Chevy Impala Gas Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line (except Station Wagon Models)
Part #: 1AFSU00163
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.