1961-1964 Chevy Impala 20 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Station Wagon Models)1AFGT00307
- Gas Tank Options: 20 Gallon
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKGM31
This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
- Capacity: 20 Gallons/76 Liters
- Dimensions: 38-1/4 X 15-1/8 X 11-1/8 inches
- Includes lock ring and gasket
- Not correct for Station Wagon models
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
Shipping Time: This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Scratches and Dings
Due to the nature and size, a fuel tank may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
- 1961-1964 Chevy Bel-Air 20 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Station Wagon Models)
- 1961-1964 Chevy Biscayne 20 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Station Wagon Models)
- 1961-1964 Chevy Impala 20 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding Station Wagon Models)