1955-1959 GMC Pickup Scottdale Cloth Seat Upholstery1AISU00322
Our high quality seat upholstery is made to original specifications with Scottsdale cloth on the seating surfaces and White vinyl on the sides and back (shown in Caribbean Blue with White Vinyl). This is an exact fit replacement, not a poor fitting generic cover that most places sell for much more. Exact dimensions are used and the pattern is sewn in to the cloth with 1/2 inch foam behind, resulting in a perfect reproduction.
This upholstery REPLACES your existing upholstery, and includes the upper and lower cushion covers. The seat kits come with instructions and a bag of 64 black plastic pieces called C clips for installation. Additional seat foam and padding is NOT included. We have many colors available. This kit is not 100% correct as far as material or colors but it is a very nice, period style, replacement that will look great.
- Two Tone Colors:
- P667S Black with White Vinyl
- N997S Burgundy with White Vinyl
- K172 Torch Red with White Vinyl
- KE32 Caribbean Blue with White Vinyl
- 626A Royal Blue with White Vinyl
- P775S Sandstone with White Vinyl
- T311S Walnut with White Vinyl
- X161S Dark Charcoal with White Vinyl
- 626HS Light Charcoal with White Vinyl
These colors may or may not match the original shades. If you are concerned with exact material or color match please contact us, BEFORE you order, to request samples. You may call toll free 888-844-3393.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1955-1959 Chevy Pickup Scottdale Cloth Seat Upholstery
- 1955-1959 GMC Pickup Scottdale Cloth Seat Upholstery
Part #: 1AISU00322
- Shipping Times Vary
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.