1955-59 Headliner - 1AIHL003541AIHL00354
- Part Type: Madrid Vinyl
This is a high quality reproduction automotive headliner. The headliner is made of a madrid grain vinyl. The seams are dielectrically sealed. The result is a great looking truck headliner that is designed to far outlast the original.
- Headliner Colors Available:
- 2295 Black
- 0702 Charcoal
- 6758 Medium Gray
- 4545 Maroon
- 0511 Red
- 4489 Navy Blue
- 2309 Medium Blue
- 4544 Dark Saddle
- 90022 Palomino
To see samples of Madrid Grain vinyl CLICK HERE.
The colors of our car and truck headliners are similar to the originals but may not be exact matches. Please email or call if you would like color samples.
Ships to the 48 States Only. Customer made to order,
We have found headliner installation to be a project that the do-it-yourselfer can accomplish, but results can vary. If you are looking for a perfect installation you should consult a professional.
Headliners are custom made to order, and because of this they are non-returnable. If you are unsure of which color is correct for your specific vehicle, please contact us before purchasing and we can send physical color samples out to you.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1955-1959 Chevy Pickup Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC C1500 Truck Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC C2500 Truck Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC C3500 Truck Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC K1500 Truck Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC K2500 Truck Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC K3500 Truck Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
- 1955-1959 GMC Pickup Headliner in Madrid Vinyl
Part #: 1AIHL00354
- Shipping Times Vary
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.